PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe
Thread: Flybe
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2019, 02:26
Reversethrustset

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WMB
Reversethrustset, I bet if they cut you in half it would say Flybe all the way through

No not really, just an understanding of what industry I'm part of, it was my choice to join them and I did so knowing what I was getting into, there's no point moaning about it afterwards. How many Ryanair pilots sign on the dotted line then whinge how bad they are treated? Well yeah, but you signed up for it armed with the knowledge but if you didn't have the prior knowledge then you haven't done your research. Don't get me wrong, being continually disrupted or continuously night stopping can wear you down but the sooner people accept that there will be the odd disruption and the odd night stop the happier you'll be, it's the same as standby duties, the amount of crew that whinge they've been called off standby is mind blowing, the sooner you train your brain that if you manage to survive the day without being called and you get to stay at home is actually a bonus the happier you'll be. Flybe isn't perfect, but accept it for what it is, it's a multi base, regional airline, things will go wrong, you will night stop, you will work hard, it's the nature of the beast, that of course doesn't mean you shouldn't fight for change. In the long run, it'll do your blood pressure the world of good.