PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Don't do it!!!
Thread: Don't do it!!!
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2003, 16:29
AZTRUCKER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well seeing how every body shot Rain guage to pieces I thought i'd put my two cents worth in.

In my industry which is business marketing in order to get further up the ladder you have to continue your studies. Be it getting another degree or an MBA which costs a ****e load more then a 737 endorsement. So just like my industry people are the same as in the aviation "Should i get it now and be 50K poorer or wait until some fairy flys down and hands it to me on a silver plater".

PHF/Saturn/DOD : if you think that he is going from dismal to worse, at least he'll find out sooner then you guys. The GA scene wasnt for me i.e the living in remote areas and low pay, so i got out of it ...and hopefully when i get my hours up and complete further studies and if required get an endorsement to get the chance to make mad passionate love to a jet well so be it. I know pilots who fly for the white rat and the red rocket , some of them bitch like there is no tomorrow just like you guys and the others run to work every day because they love what they are doing and know how fortunate they are.

RAINGUAGE: Mate if you want to get out of the GA scene sooner rather then later well go out and get that endorsement, I see that Virgin are looking to recruit, best of luck with it.