PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passenger offloaded from Air NZ flight for ignoring safety briefing
Old 12th May 2019, 20:59
Good Business Sense

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Planemike
I don't think that is going to happen. Live in the real world, these people are your customers. If you work in the airline business they pay your wages.
This has certainly been quite revealing with regards to attitudes towards its customers/passengers.
Hi PlaneMike - everyone is being polite and you are not listening - you are part of the problem - we understand exactly where you are coming from but you have no idea what you are talking about (ex airlines 40 years). You only take a problem like that into the air once in your career and you swear it will ever happen again. If I was sitting across from those passengers as a fellow passenger and they did not do as requested - if not offloaded I WOULD HAVE DISEMBARKED.

I evacuated a jumbo once as a young Capt - half the pax took their bags off putting all the other passenger's lives in grave danger - in the event of deaths people like this should be done for manslaughter