PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passenger offloaded from Air NZ flight for ignoring safety briefing
Old 11th May 2019, 20:53
Planemike

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by etrang
I think planemike is plain wrong in this case and the pax in question were quite rightly off loaded. But what ever authority you may have on a plane I don't think it carries over to the internet in general or this thread in particular. I disagree with planemike but I do think he has every right to express his opinion here.
etrang...... I was a little surprised to see the msg from Herod. Wondered why he did not want me to post on here. I do not see myself as either "right" or "wrong", I take a neutral position. As I stated right at the beginning "I was not there" but based on the information in the original post I questioned whether the passenger had been treated in a fair and reasonable manner. Just seemed heavy handed. Several on here seem to see it was acceptable. I think some thought I was supporting disruptive passengers. For the sake of clarity I DO NOT SUPPORT THEM. Not much more I can say without repetition....