PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A330 Simulator
Thread: A330 Simulator
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2019, 09:22
BAC ZERO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Shovel
So I should contact a service provider, ask them if the service they provide will be recognised by CASA, pay them and then take the paperwork to CASA and hope they approve it? That seems logical.

How about I go to the regulator first (whic I did) and get an answer before spending time and money on a frivolous adventure? WRONG !!!!!!!

Australian ATPL, A320/A330 Command Rating. Airline Captain for the last 15years. Is that qualified enough for you?
Want to renew my Australian Licence. Is that a good enough reason for you? FRANKLY NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR REASONS AND WE ARE NOT IN COMPETITION !!!!!!
I asked CASA about 2-3 weeks ago. Any ATO must be from a Contracting State. So back to my original question, how was the approved ATO sourced?
Shovel

Dear Chap.....Its quite obvious you are just not going to listen or accept help based on my experience. Fine, go and do it your way. I wanted to know something about you so WE were not guessing as to your needs. This is GDA's business. The ATO was sourced by GDA. Stop being so stubborn. The ATO is listed on the CASA approved list of ATO's as per CASA website. The ATO IS from a contracting State !!! By the way you will NOT BE CHARGED ANY MONEY UNTIL YOU RECEIVE YOUR AUTHORIZED TEST NUMBER FROM CASA. The only reason I asked your qualifications is I was looking for problems that might affect your success. GDA sourced the ATO......you need to speak to them. I don't mention names because I don't have permission and out of professional courtesy. When you speak to your ATO after you make arrangements with GDA all shall be revealed to you. Stop talking to me and demanding information on this site. I and we are NOT the people you need to be talking to.

Frankly Olde Boye you really need to change your attitude. All the answers you require are waiting for you at GDA. However, based on your recent performance they may simply not want your money at any price.

Further, I am done with you and I shall not be responding again. So don't bother asking more questions. You have been given good advise.....take it !

PS... you already went to the Regulator first....that didn't work out very well....according to your own admission.

By the way there must be a reason why you refuse to contact GDA......would you like to tell us what it is ?