PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Don't do it!!!
Thread: Don't do it!!!
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2003, 00:49
duke of duchess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I totally agree with Saturn

Hey raingauge ever wondered why some people end up overseas, like in California,,, it might just be because they have morals and aren't willing to lower the standard for other pilots,

Do you know why the GA industry is so bad? Could have something to do with people buying there way into jobs, purchasing icus, which keeps people like you in places you don’t like for longer, and everyone that works for one of those shonky companies that encourages this, whinges about there conditions.

So my question is, are you trying to send the airline industry into the same situation as GA, because if everyone keeps trying to buy there next job, it will only disadvantage the industry, and the guys that cant afford to buy the next promotion.

It also keeps shonky companies in business longer because they have fewer expenses than the reputable companies that pay for all your training, and don’t skimp on quality to try and keep the loan down.

What is next will they charge for recurrancy, in the sims, and hey they could tell you, you have to foot the bill for your own cyclic (instrument renewals) wont that be fun, give an inch and they take the whole bloody planet

I for one WILL NOT work for a company that wants me to buy an endorsement, I will sign a bond, that is fair, but have not and will not apply to the likes of vb and others that want me to pay for training they should provide

P.S raingauge, i have been in GA now for a few years, how long have you been there? it does get better, i love my current GA job, so stop bitching and trying to jump through the cue, work hard and reap the rewards.

all the best
duke