PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bankruptcy in Hong Kong
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2019, 17:02
Slasher1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Globocnik
Slasher. And Pogie. For the love of humanity. He sounds like a perfectly decent guy who’s been sh@t on. There for the grace of God go a lot of us. He’s trying to do the decent thing and elicit a sensible response here. Probably in the wrong place admittedly.
I sincerely hope you never face this sort of situation; colleagues (and I don’t count you as one ) have topped themselves over less.
Let up.

Not my intent and getting overly wrapped around the axle about finances I think a waste of good living. And there is some decent advice here on the topic. These are relatively 'high class' problems compared with much of the world and in life in general (I haven't heard of folks actually starving very much so there you have it). Making your own traps and then going out of your way to worry about them when they spring (even though you're not really caught in them) seems kind of silly to me.

Point being that you might have missed is I see absolutely nothing wrong with stiffing creditors (through whatever method) who have behaved badly. But I also don't like to hear much whining from people who bought into too good to be true schemes either; whatever they might be.