PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Birmingham-7
Thread: Birmingham-7
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2019, 19:52
Guest 112233

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reply to Olton Pete

Originally Posted by OltonPete
CAT 111-NDB If you are as old as me and remember the phrase from the Fawlty Towers German guests sketch "don't mention the war". Well it seems the new millennium version in BHX is "Don't mention the 33 ILS".

I am sure it is extremely complicated and well above my old head but the way it has been handled publicly is disappointiing and the vibes I get internally is even worse but that is only my interpretation and it might be way off-beam. Not so much touchy feely 21st century management more 1960's politburo but as I say I might be on the wrong lines.

I actually took it further but not as a single item and I don't want to go into this any further as there is little point but put it like this, a good analogy is with football and the North West Region, Premier League and Championship thinking and I don't need think that needs explaining any further although I hope the new BHX CEO will sort certain matters out take BHX up a division if you see what I mean.

Pete
Message understood: OP. I was a "blue nose" during that all to brief period when the "Gypsy’s Curse 11" looked like a team with a secure premiership future.