PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ethiopian airliner down in Africa
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2019, 06:06
Bend alot

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by formulaben
MCAS is NOT required for certification. It is the feedback that is required.

Yet AGAIN, I ask you (perhaps pointlessly, and for the 3rd effing time) since you seem to be unsatisfied with the training program, I say again, how much training do you suggest is appropriate to reinforce/retrain that a professional pilot needs to use normal trim to re-trim to an appropriate speed and then use the pitch trim disconnect switches in the event of an MCAS or runaway trim event? What amount of training is appropriate for any other event?

I am actually asking for a quantitative number, not rhetoric, as your last answers suggest.
The area of training in the mentioned area of WTF are you doing here/ how am I here - as mentioned in Icarus 2001's post

You do seem rude and yes I am unsatisfied with the training program - I think everyone is/was unsatisfied with the original and hidden release of MCAS (not even mentioned) training - even now Boeing! so why just agree with Boeing's new training - we do not even know what it is other than a very short iPad or PC event, or do you have details?

I want to know how the aircraft feels both with and without MCAS and do not think that is possible on a PC or iPad session.

Please be professional and polite in your reply.

My reply is FAR more training, and with training that contains the elements effected - "FEEL"