PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - One Air
Thread: One Air
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2019, 14:24
FuturePilot6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone have any past or current experiences with this school in Malaga, Spain? I've been trying to contact past and current students but only a few has answered my messages. This school has a fleet of around 10 aircraft, DA20, DA40 and DA42, offering a "zero to hero" course (16ish months) for a price of 59,000€. The place seems nice, but I don't know if it is really that good. They offer 209 real flight hours in Diamond aircraft (most of them are done in the DA20, after that CPL MEIR in DA42 and the rest on DA40) , 86 hours in Almsim FNPTII and 25 hours in G1000 simulator. They have three intakes per year, 16-20 students and are solely doing these programs from 0 to ATPL and CPL MEIR packages. I am thinking that if it is possible to do it in 16 months because of having "only" 10 aircraft and a high student:aircraft ratio. 59k€ sounds "too cheap". They have grown up in these years, ordered more aircraft and I've read that they have ordered a new AL42 simulator. I am just a bit suspicious because of the attractive price... Thanks