One Air

Reply

Old 6th Jul 2017, 07:32
  #1 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: italy
Age: 32
Posts: 167
One Air

hello,
do you know this flight school in Malaga? Is it a good School?
Thanks
giaco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2017, 13:31
  #2 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spain
Posts: 14
Hi,

Yes and maybe, it is a good school if you live in Málaga and you don't care about how long it takes.

Bye
Sou Sou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2017, 21:19
  #3 (permalink)  
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: italy
Age: 32
Posts: 167
Originally Posted by Sou Sou View Post
Hi,

Yes and maybe, it is a good school if you live in Málaga and you don't care about how long it takes.

Bye
I don't live in Malaga, I'm Italian... they said me that in two months it's possible finish my courses (ir,mep,cpl)
giaco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jul 2017, 11:36
  #4 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spain
Posts: 14
They can, if the only plane they have don't have any overhaul or other problems.

They are quite cheap and they have modern aircrafts.
Sou Sou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jul 2017, 17:05
  #5 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Thurgau
Posts: 2
Originally Posted by Sou Sou View Post
They can, if the only plane they have don't have any overhaul or other problems.
Ok. Is it really true, that they have only one DA42? I am planning to stay there for achieving the ME IR. So i am interested on getting further information about the ATO due to every think looks very good on the first glance.

So whats about the liability to pass planed missions, due to i am from germany and i have to plan holidays to finish the ratings.

Whats about the accommodations?

Whats about the staffs?

Will be very glad to get good, honest and factual informations. Willingly by PM
Diver_Driver is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Aug 2017, 22:20
  #6 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spain
Posts: 14
Right now they have 1 DA42, I have heard they want to buy more, time will tell.

If you live in Germany and you are gonna go to Malaga to do that, I can not tell you if you will finish on time for sure. Sorry.

I don't know about their accommodations.

The staffs are good right now, but as all fly instructors come and go so fast you can't know who is gonna be there when you go.

Any questions you make I'll try to answer as good as I can. Sorry if I don't give you reassuring answers.
Sou Sou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 16th Feb 2018, 20:25
  #7 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Finland
Posts: 11
Originally Posted by Sou Sou View Post
Right now they have 1 DA42, I have heard they want to buy more, time will tell.

If you live in Germany and you are gonna go to Malaga to do that, I can not tell you if you will finish on time for sure. Sorry.

I don't know about their accommodations.

The staffs are good right now, but as all fly instructors come and go so fast you can't know who is gonna be there when you go.

Any questions you make I'll try to answer as good as I can. Sorry if I don't give you reassuring answers.
I hope get more information
Enki.eve is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2018, 08:44
  #8 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spain
Posts: 14
What else do you want to know?
Sou Sou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2018, 11:24
  #9 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Finland
Posts: 11
What do you think better one air in Malaga or aero link in Barcelona?
Enki.eve is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2018, 22:33
  #10 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spain
Posts: 14
I have no idea because I don't know how the other school is.

Maybe Malaga have a better weather... But that's all I can say.
Sou Sou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2018, 09:27
  #11 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Finland
Posts: 11
Originally Posted by Sou Sou View Post
I have no idea because I don't know how the other school is.

Maybe Malaga have a better weather... But that's all I can say.
thanks my dear for your reply
what idea do you have, about school in Spain except flight school Barcelona, fte?
best regards
Enki.eve is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2018, 12:59
  #12 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Spain
Posts: 36
2fly aerodynamics in Malaga are amazing. Very serious, nice instructors and cheap. I did my PPL there
erpeor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 19th Feb 2018, 05:36
  #13 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spain
Posts: 14
And also more expensive
Sou Sou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 13th Mar 2018, 17:37
  #14 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: netherlands
Posts: 4
Hi Sou Sou,

I'm planning to do my PPL,IR,ME,CPL and ATPL course at One Air. I've visited the school and it seems a nice school. Unfortunately, I cannot find any past experience with other students.
Can you tell me what is your experience with One Air?

Thank you,
Flying90 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 14th Mar 2018, 19:46
  #15 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spain
Posts: 14
If you have the money go to FTE.
Sou Sou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 14th Mar 2018, 19:51
  #16 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spain
Posts: 14
I know no one with a good experience with a flight school, when they tell you great things about a school they are lieing. If you are not from Malaga you should think about how much time it will take.
Sou Sou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 14th Apr 2018, 04:28
  #17 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Finland
Posts: 11
Originally Posted by erpeor View Post
2fly aerodynamics in Malaga are amazing. Very serious, nice instructors and cheap. I did my PPL there
Can you give me more details about this school please?
Enki.eve is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2018, 16:06
  #18 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 9
Originally Posted by Flying90 View Post
Hi Sou Sou,

I'm planning to do my PPL,IR,ME,CPL and ATPL course at One Air. I've visited the school and it seems a nice school. Unfortunately, I cannot find any past experience with other students.
Can you tell me what is your experience with One Air?

Thank you,
Hello,
Have you managed to get any further information on the school (One Air) by any chance? Did you join the school? I did visit the school last March and like you said it looked very good and they are cheap too. That makes you wonder though what's the catch if there is any?

Last edited by sjose; 15th May 2018 at 16:39.
sjose is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2018, 09:21
  #19 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 9
Originally Posted by Sou Sou View Post
I know no one with a good experience with a flight school, when they tell you great things about a school they are lieing. If you are not from Malaga you should think about how much time it will take.
Hello Sou Sou
Have you studied in One Air Malaga? I am thinking about moving to Malaga in June for my ATPL. Could you please tell me what you think about this school? Any insight into the school would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
sjose is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2018, 10:49
  #20 (permalink)  
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spain
Posts: 14
Originally Posted by sjose View Post
Hello Sou Sou
Have you studied in One Air Malaga? I am thinking about moving to Malaga in June for my ATPL. Could you please tell me what you think about this school? Any insight into the school would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
My experience is already writen. Where are you from? Do you have a house and/or job in Málaga? Is money a problem for you? Time? It's up to you which is the best flight school for you.
Sou Sou is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service