PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A330 Simulator
Thread: A330 Simulator
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2019, 10:52
BAC ZERO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to sincerely THANK Cool Banana for putting me in contact with Green Dot Aviation with access to simulators in Bangkok and elsewhere. There were NO A330 simulators with qualified TRE’s or sim buddies available in Australia. Nor in the USA or Singapore or Hong Kong or Malaysia. Only Green Dot were able to provide me with the services I needed and access to Australian ATO’s to conduct the oral part of 61-1512 and 61-4P and ensure correct documentation delivered to CASA. Without them I would not be in a position to take up my current job as offered. For two A330 Sim sessions. One being US$1800 and the test being US$2500 being two hours each I have the potential for $600,000 net over the near future. A very good investment I would say.
Green Dot were easy to make contact witth. Easy to deal with. They found me the people I needed to get the practice and conduct the test. The paperwork all 22 pages were correct and accurate and acceptable to CASA. I was briefed after the test as to the due process of presentation to ensure success.
I am grateful to Green Dot for offering me the services to ensure my success. The Sim support and training was outstanding making the testing process a much less painful experience.