PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best Electronic Pilot Logbook
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2019, 11:15
Strait Shooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by josephfeatherweight
The new software simply doesn't work.
As previously pointed out, importing the old MCC logbook into the new PILOTLOG software results in losing all remarks/comments from the original logbook.
The "Return" flight button doesn't work - it simply opens the highlighted flight, rather than reversing the airfields and blanking the data.
The software is slow, clunky and basically nothing better than the last version. The ONLY reason I upgraded was because I was desperate for the new version to allow logging of flight time in 6 minute rounded decimal format, which is an absolute requirement for me.
I'm going to be seeking a refund, through Paypal if necessary, as the product does not work as advertised. Very disappointed and no response from the support team to ANY of my queries from over a week ago. Pathetic customer service and a poor product that originally had potential - I feel bad that I recommended this to colleagues...
When I was working as a flight instructor I encouraged all my students to start their flying career with an electronic logbook and MCC was the logbook I recommended. Also hope no one remembers it was me. I’m always waiting on my refund. I’ll give it a few more days before I try take this further. Total false advertising and a flop. I’m already 100% up and running now on Logten pro.