PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK Chief Pilots and the 'Old Boy' network . . .
Old 4th Sep 2001, 08:09
Dodger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CJ In answer to your original question, I for one, find the practice of hire/gossip a most disgusting and cowardly practice that has fortunately been outlawed in most civilised professions. Alas unfortunately not in aviation (well not in my 13yrs anyway), and please correct me if wrong but is not the judiciary of this great nation of GB not also a little tarnished with the same?
I feel it's a sad fact the practice is rife in flying and unfortunately for it's victims will probably remain so for a while to come, sadly.
It is a sad reflection on humanity that the views of the few are what perpetrate this ritual cruelty and unfairness, but that they are the first to scream for a fair trial when the gossip is anti and not pro. Fortunately where there is a "Devils advocate" argument there is also a "Tilii"argument to return the faith in the profession, thank goodness.

This next exit will do! No problem lets try the next! Ooh I haven't been down ere before!