PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best Electronic Pilot Logbook
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2019, 19:21
Strait Shooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by unusual_cheetah
I am in the middle of switching from MCC to LogTen as like you I have had major issues with the new version of MCC.

It takes some getting used to compared to MCC but so far so good, I am still in the trial (up to 250 hours logged) but you can import all of your data from MCC then export it again once you know its correct in the LogTen format and still have the trial running which is handy.

The apps are much better on iOS compared to MCC too, I downloaded the new and 'improved' CrewLounge app and it was worse!

Did you pay for the 3 year subscription? I wonder if I can get my money back? Logten does cost a fair bit.

I also had the ENT version. MCC says on their website that they have made all the changes and there are over 500 changes made to MCC and Crew lounge will be a better experience. Sticking with MCC is not a solution as they will stop updating it as mentioned on the website. Crewlounge is pretty useless on a Mac desktop. If you are a windows user I guess you don’t have the option to move to Logten. I definitely predict most apple users will ditch MCC/Crew lounge.