PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best Electronic Pilot Logbook
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2019, 14:02
Pilot238239

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Strait Shooter
So I’m really glad that I have found this forum. I initially decided on MCC pilot log because it was the best app and desktop program for android, iOS and Mac (I was an android and windows user at the time). I feel that MCC has been going downhill for sometime. Extremely complex. After switching from windows to Mac I’ve had more and more issues. After reading all the hype around “Crewlounge Pilot log” I was quite disappointed. I paid the 3 year subscription to migrate from MCC pilot log and the new desktop software on Mac is almost exactly the same with more bugs than MCC pilotlog. After exporting/converting from version 4 to 5 all my flying hours were there on the computer but after the sync with the mobile device, 100s of hours are missing. I’ve been with MCC sin 2015. When I started I always had great support and personal responses. Lately I feel it’s very much copy and paste email responses.

Now that I’ve repaid for a logbook that I already paid for I would love to get my moneys worth but it’s becoming a headache. Considering cutting my losses that ive switched to apple.

Has anyone converted from MCC to Logten Pro?
I am in the middle of switching from MCC to LogTen as like you I have had major issues with the new version of MCC.

It takes some getting used to compared to MCC but so far so good, I am still in the trial (up to 250 hours logged) but you can import all of your data from MCC then export it again once you know its correct in the LogTen format and still have the trial running which is handy.

The apps are much better on iOS compared to MCC too, I downloaded the new and 'improved' CrewLounge app and it was worse!