PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Australian Coat of Arms and casa
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2019, 08:35
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
The Australian Coat of Arms and casa

Sorry folk, Im not really good with computers and I was trying to cut out an image of the Australian Coat of Arms. Someone installed a snipping tool on my computer, and im just learning. Don't get distracted by the unnecessary words that I accidentally picked up and couldn't get rid of. That rubbish, its only words, and it means nothing. Try and pretend the words don't even exist. In the context of this discussion please completely ignore them. Please don't let them distract you, and don't think about them again. Put them completely out of your mind.

I actually wanted to talk about the Australian Coat of Arms. Yes, you know that symbol in the top left hand corner. That emblem sitting proudly atop that page of mumbo jumbo. Has it completely lost its value? Its not the same emblem that Australian soldiers wear on their uniform is it? Actually, I think it might be. I think,... leadership, ethics, courage, determination, valour, principles. etc. Its more significant than the Australian Flag. I mean, anyone can go buy an Australian flag. The Australian Coat of Arms, you have to earn that don't you?. That's more like a Seal of Government, almost the highest assurance of quality there is, isn't it?

I guess its the Governments job to ensure those standards are maintained. Who is our Deputy Prime Minister again? Probably not worth learning now, he's only around until just after the school holidays anyway. Lets hope so!.

To Mr Albanese or Mr Joyce, whoever gets the mantle next. The task is substantive, but please try and drag CASA back up the values that they are required to demonstrate if they want that Coat of Arms atop their Organisation.It actually effects thousands of Australian Small Businesses, and the people who depend on them for their livelihood.