PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK Chief Pilots and the 'Old Boy' network . . .
Old 30th Aug 2001, 10:20
slj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holt C J

The offer to help obtain regular low cost fares could be regarded as a term of the main contract.

I would still be trying to findout if similar offers had been made, perhaps a PPruner reading this might recognise a similar interview and offer made to them.

The existence of such offers would help your client, especially as we are at the stage at which would be the best witness.

I can't see the chance of running frustration although would not rule out misrepresentation altogether. Consider running it with breach of contract.

There are some esoteric claims on Human Rights re infringement to rights of family etc. property et al.

With a conflict resting on who said what you need as much "stuff" as possible to blacken B's name and reputation.

One question I have is if the low fare is claimed to be readily obtained (with employer) suppport why did the employer (B) break the oral, and still contractual part of the contract?

Hope these views help.

SLJ
Just another thought. Although your client would not have the right to claim unfair dismissal employmmment law has a strong implied term that the employer has a duty of care to behave decently and with respect towards employees etc. Another little factor to throw at B.

[ 30 August 2001: Message edited by: slj ]