PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Atlantic
Thread: Virgin Atlantic
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2019, 22:04
andrewn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 116d
Last off-topic post from me!

It depends if it's your first time or not. If you're going for the first time then I agree a week isn't enough and 2 weeks is needed to do all of them at a reasonable pace and still have time for a chill day by the pool or shopping or go further afield. If you're going in low season, you could get away with doing it in 10 days if you're prepared to do 2 parks in one day. If you know what you want to do and what you don't want to do, then you might get away with 1 week.

It also depends on the individual/group. For example, I find there isn't enough at Epcot or Magic Kingdom to keep me there for the whole day (again, please remember I don't have kids), so I once visited both in the same day. I also find that Epcot only really has enough rides of interest to keep me occupied for half a day and the World Showcase is heavily food & drink orientated, whereas Magic Kingdom is great for the day if you have young kids/families.
Thanks for the tips 116 - now back from the WDW experience. It's expensive, VERY expensive, like $5 minimum for a soft drink and $25 just to park each day!! But we all enjoyed it immensely so I'm glad we took the plunge before the kids (and parents) got to old.