PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A Quick "poll" if you have a moment. Much appreciated
Old 25th Mar 2019, 09:15
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
A Quick "poll" if you have a moment. Much appreciated

Good Evening, I was at a community event on the weekend and got chatting to a young lawyer about the impact of red tape, and bureaucracy on business. We drifted on to CASAs obligations to "achieve clear and concise aviation safety standards", as one of their functions in the Act. This lawyer didn't believe me when I suggested that over 80% of our Industry would state that in fact we DONT have "clear and concise aviation safety standards". I suggested I would take a quick poll on here, to see how close to the 80% ,mark I was. I intend to catch up with him again this week, so would be keen to try and get 100 hundred responses if possible. (It makes it much easier to work out the percentage), and obviously all responses would be appreciated.

So the question "Have CASA achieved clear and concise aviation safety standards as is required of them as one of their core functions in the Civil Aviation Act"?

Comments welcome, and those answering in the affirmative, could you quote your current medical status. If these polls work, I might call on your assistance on another topic. I will see what sort of response I get here. By the way, I am thick skinned so feel free to heap s$%t on me if you feel it appropriate.

Cheers All.

Last edited by Senior Pilot; 26th Mar 2019 at 02:52. Reason: Add a voting poll