PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATP's For Emerald
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2003, 07:09
guesswho

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel ref staff ops/management/pilots

having been with the company now for a time that i feel is long enough to comment,

my thoughts on the ops staff to start of;

they do a fantastic job considering the tools availible for use i.e computer systems,nav logs, plogs, flight planning systems, training given (non exsistant)etc.. although i do feel they should give the crew a bit more respect in the fact that they have families to and other people should respect that.

crewing

?

ops manager;

personally i like the ops manager and get on with him very well and feel that he gets a lot of abuse from the upper ranks and therfor passes that onto the lower ranks and crew. it is like a football manager going into a team with no money and expecting to win the premiership it aint gonna happen.

the crew (748)

fantastic bunch of guys willing and hard working and if anything over worked but like said earlier on THEY HAVE FAMILIES TO!and not enough people respect this fact

the crew (360)

Not really to sure what to say as i dont see them very much but would like to get to know them a lot better if time permits.

Many of the comments made on this site are somewhat pathetic but it a forum and you have to respect peoples views.