PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oz and US Free Trade agreemant
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2003, 14:25
Boney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, Dubya is my hero too, not to mention that lying little peice of dog sh!t in Canberra, Johhny.

Apparently, Johhny has to write his name on the soles of his shoes these days as his head is so far up Dubya's clacker, people can't find him.

And where are those WMD?

Fact: The chemicals that the Americans claim Sadam had tons and tons of have a shelf life of generally 1-4 years. The inspection teams believed they may not have got all the chemicals but they were sure they destroyed all the machinery possible for making the chemicals. That was in the early/mid 90's. An imminent threat in early 2003 - I don't think so.

Fact: If I were to enrichen uranium in my back yard, or indeed in a tunnel under my house, the Americans have been able to detect that by space for about 10 years. So the old story about cannisters being smuggled into Iraq was nothing but a scare campaign as "The Co-ilition of the Killing" were starting to run out of bullsh!t.

Fact: Dick Cheney and Dubya have both worked in the oil industry. Donald Rumsfield has a back ground in selling weaponry. I can not remember the exact details (some ppruner must know the details) but he was in the news a few months ago as he was the chairmen of a company that had sold equipment to North Korea to aid them in developing nuclear power stations/weapons. Prime examples above of how black a human soul can be!

Quote:
"Sadam could launch missiles within 45mins". Tony Blair, late 2002

I found it interesting when Colin Powell presented his case for murder last year. He held up pictures of warehouses, trucks moving around factories etc. etc. At the time there were about 200 hundred inspectors on the ground in Iraq. Now, I am not a smart bloke but can someone please explain this. Why didn't Powell pick up a phone, you know those things, they have been around only for about 100 years, and ring the bl00dy inspectors and get them to turn up for a surprise visit. And maybe he did. But as we heard no more about it, I can only guess of 2 things. Either the whole story was crap OR the inspectors dropped in the day the photo's were shown (if they were really smart, the day before) found nothing, but OUR world leaders accidentally forgot to tell us.

Q: Why does God allow war to happen?

A: So American's can learn geography!

If our world leaders spent as much money and effort on famine and the envirament, then we ALL would have something to fight for!

It's not about interest rates and home improvement TV shows.

Mmmm, ..... Iraq has the world's second largest oil reserve. I don't have a recent figure but 6 months ago the estimated cost of the war + first 6 months was $US180 billion. And Dubya did ALL this just because he is bl00dy good bloke.

Yep, he's my hero.

"All we are saying ..... is give peace a chance". J Lennon, 1969