PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ansett - A Current Affair
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2003, 18:30
TheNightOwl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The pond life is surfacing again, I see. Welcome back, KaptinM, you can join amos2 in your mutual attempts to hijack another thread in the pursuit of justification for your collective greed 14 years ago!

I really don't give a rat's proverbial about your opinions of me and my colleagues, what I said to amos applies equally to you and any other '89-er who wishes to join.

".....and have brought some accountability and honesty back". I despair, Kap. I really do! Had it not been for the unadulterated greed of the collective '89-ers and their unsupportable claim, there would heve been no need to bring anyone back into line. Had your collective egos been tempered with a reasonable claim, the rest of us might have been a little more amenable in support of you, but you had to have your way, and sod the rest of the staff! Why is it that the "accountability and honesty" applies only to others, Kap, and not the the antics of your representative body? The AFAP and its members must take full responsibility for the instigation of the dispute, and Blind Freddy could have seen how a 30% claim would be received. Didn't matter, though, did it? You had to try to have your "eroded status" restored to boost your egos again, and reinstate the image of the pilot in the eyes of the great unwashed. One more thing, "ambit" claim, my arse!!

Now, I have no doubt that will open the flood-gates of vitriol, so I'm off to have a beer with dinner and the family. I wish you ALL well, even Kap and amos, believe it or not!

Kind regards,

TheNightOwl.