PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - L3 full time course March start date
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2019, 00:15
EZYJLL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Current L3 EZY Cadet

Hi everyone,

Came across your thread and thought I would put some things into perspective. I'm currently on the EZY MPL program, and have finished groundschool.

In all honesty, I think L3 can't be slated for the delays itself. I have friends currently studying with CAE who have been affected in exactly the same way, but many just seem to focus on it being just L3. It is not an isolated issue.

Not much can be disclosed, but L3 have got a structure currently in place to now help minimise said delays, whether aircraft, instructors or looking at our training locations.

We have Norway, Abu Dhabi, New Zealand, Bournemouth and more.

The thing to bear in mind, I will hold my hands up, is that those right now experiencing delays will be facing the worse of it. But don't forget, groundschool is 6months! In 6 months time, this would be under control again. So as it stands, yes, there are delays. But in 6months time, I think their impact on yourselves would be minimal.

In terms of easyJet, they are invested in our progress. All airlines are having meetings to see how the delays can be resolved, but they are understanding of it!

I studied at Coventry for groundschool, Rachel. It's a brilliant centre. It may not look like much compared to Southampton (as no sims), but the instructors here are second to none. Plus, we had windows! Happy I got Coventry.

All I'll say is, take what you hear with a pinch of salt sometimes. I'm not saying that everyone else is wrong, please don't think that for a minute. Yes, there are issues like delays. Maybe, some people may view modular as a good option? My personal view is post 29th March, and towards the end of your time in groundschool, things should be back on track.

Any questions, feel free to message.

=========================

You can’t use the Private Messaging system, add url links or images until you have an established posting history.

​​​