PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - One Air
Thread: One Air
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2019, 20:58
brocken_spectre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by captaingorgeous
Dear brocken_spectre

I also have some friends having this problem. I have a signed contract with One Air and actually paid 2000in advance for the CPL/ME-IR course and I am expected to start during summer, but I read some very negative reviews about this school on spanish forums, as I am not a Spanish speaker is very difficult for me to understand just by using google translate.

Any past experiences with One Air would be really appreciated, I wouldn't like to waste even more money.

Kind regards
I’d be very careful - I recently spoke to somebody who lost their deposit as they didn’t receive a response to their cancellation request. I’ve still yet to get ahold of One Air so I think I’m going to save the worry and go elsewhere.

It’s a shame, but I’m not going risk the huge amount of money it costs for a CPL/ME/IR on a company who can’t manage the bare minimum of communication.

I’ve also been told that all the 5-star reviews on their Facebook page are from employees and also the management of the training is piss-poor. Sim sessions are booked only a week in advance and flying a day before!