PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry A380
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2019, 21:06
LHR Rain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by captain8

plenty of decency thanks. I was simply browsing available jobs. As we all do . I’m an expat as well , we are only a hairs width from being sent home , wherever we work . If things go pear shaped.

Perhaps you sir, as a presumed expat, has taken a position that should have been taken by a locally employed pilot? Should this colour your judgement when deciding on your career choice?

if EK want pilots for the A380, there must be a very good reason to take direct entry captains. Are you sure that you are being held back, as a command qualified FO , from the LHS by your company’s recruitment policy?

Ps. I was just browsing. Don’t loose any sleep over it, you are welcome to your upgrade, EK isn’t my cuppa tea. The A380 is the only attraction.

f EK want pilots for the A380, there must be a very good reason to take direct entry captains. Are you sure that you are being held back, as a command qualified FO , from the LHS by your company’s recruitment policy?

Are you sure about this 8? So you're telling us how EK management thinks and acts and takes into account what is best for the pilots? Yeah right. Come on and join.
Let me put it to you and everyone else, THERE IS ABSOULTELY NO REASON FOR DECs, especially now. It just shows you how the company treats its employees. EK is a horrible employer.
I've been in the Left Seat for quite some time but have fun flying with the disadvantaged but highly qualified FOs that you will be displacing. I'm sure as an A-320 domestic operator you will have a lot to offer the above mentioned and long suffering pilots that slave away at Emirates.