PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia Recruitment January 2018 mel,bne,per,syd
Old 6th Feb 2019, 09:25
miss.jade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by larking
Miss.jade that is amazing, congratulations. I’m really excited for you... I know the feeling. I’m Brisbane based. Apparently the process can take up to 12months that’s why they tell you not to quit your job until you have a contract. I’ve also heard they hold a ‘pool’ of successful candidates so they don’t have to continually recruit. Hopefully some positions open up in Melbourne soon. Did they discuss ground school dates at the interview stage? They did at mine. They said there would be three in the first quarter, but I’ve had word that they are now only doing two. I am really happy for you, it’s a very sort after role. I hope you love the job when you get it and fulfill a dream.

I was contacted today, there is a training school opening in march! im very excited, ive booked the medical assessment for next Wednesday and pending that ill be starting 7/3/18
But a question with the drug and alcohol screening, is it just a urine? (not a fan of needles! haha)
and what else do you have to do in the medical? im not too worried im a fit 24 year old but just curious in what $300 includes and how long it takes lol
do you receive the contract before training school?

at my interview I asked how many training schools in a year and she couldn't answer because it wasn't her department but they are moving quite promptly