PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK Chief Pilots and the 'Old Boy' network . . .
Old 9th Aug 2001, 15:55
Holt CJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Dear Mr ducksoup. I am a little concerned by your aggressive words above. You said:
Have you positioned Geoff Hall or anyone else in any conspiratorial Old Boys` network?
FYI, if this chap actually exists, I position him nowhere and say that I do not know him. I merely quoted the precise words as posted by MR Benn above and make no assertion or "presumption" whatsoever.

I make no response to your own assertions with respect to guilt, burdens of proof, assumption, and "the law". You are entitled to your views, however jaundiced they may be. Do please be very careful as to how you choose to express them, at least when making reference to me.

And, just as an aside, since you seem to have now twice leapt to defend this "Geoff Hall of Monarch", I frequently fly as a passenger with the airline called Monarch. Absolutely superb airline in my own, admittedly unqualified, opinion. If this "Geoff Hall" has anything to do with that airline's management, I would venture the opinion that he seems to be doing a splendid job of it, whether or not he holds prejudicial views with regard to "contract breakers". As my wife and children are again flying with Monarch to the Canaries in a few days from now, I sincerely hope that he continues with the good work.

[ 09 August 2001: Message edited by: Holt CJ ]