PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Condition admissions
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2019, 10:42
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Type: C680 / Capt / Nominated person flight ops
Salary: Not as much as Klimax, but not too far away - I`m fine with it. (not fine with the German taxes, but...thats another topic)
Per diems: as per German tax office allowance, varying from country to country
Minimum hotel rating: 4 star or more
breakfast included: yes and no (deducted from per diem if yes)
health plan: german state health insurance or private insurance paid half for by employer
schooling: No and N/A
LOL: no, but a scheme to provide employment within the company if medical lost for good.
flight tickets: yes in monkey class for any duration of time - but we only go to FSI via London, so its an hours flight and thats okay with me, no positioning. Used to be business when traveling to the US.
roster: hmmm, tricky one. We always have more than 8 days at home (usually around 14) and the flight plan is usually fixed 2-6 weeks beforehand, but changes do occur. Now we are 3 pilots and thus this is no problem whatsoever
extras: FSI once a year

Private (NCC) Ops / no charters / home base tricky / destinations often remote places / freelancing allowed on time off / 35 (42) days annual leave (partly to be taken during aircraft maintenance, on a gentlemen's agreement) / 3 pilot ops / flight planning done by me / operational support by third party when and if required / aircraft mx with nothing to be left to desire / safety first approach, with no pressure on operational personnel whatsoever