PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BBC Middle East
Thread: BBC Middle East
View Single Post
Old 25th Jan 2019, 13:39
Monarch Man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AIMINGHIGH123 do yourself an enormous favour and actually take a little more notice of the people on here, as a recent leaver at EK I can categorically state that apart from most of your colleagues on the flightdeck the place is the most toxic, vindictive, uncaring excuse of an employer you will ever have the misfortune to be indebted too.
On the one hand you have expat management minions of all sorts spending the majority of their day ar$e covering their own incompetence whilst engaging in a b@stardised version of a sociopaths wet dream e.g. inventing new and idiotic edicts that rely on threats, punishment and financial consequences for the mildest infraction, inadvertent or otherwise.
All of this is directed by those from high above who view all staff as nothing more than replaceable and expendable and whom are their possessions to use and abuse as needed.
The palpable reality of no longer being under the heel of a despotic organisation is measurable, in my case my health and happiness. Anyone at EK who says they are even remotely happy and rested are either deluded, deceitful or have come from such beacons of freedom and joy like sub Saharan Africa, Central and South America or have been on the property for less than 5 minutes.