PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AFAP go rogue
Thread: AFAP go rogue
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2019, 01:12
dragon man

Received 609 Likes on 176 Posts
Originally Posted by Justin. Beaver
So the 82% “mugs” (your words) who never thought they would fly it are now bidding to fly it? That makes sense.. I see that the 747 RIN Capts are all bidding for the 787 instead of the 330 where they would enjoy the benefits of strict seniority for bidding. Gee the 787 must be awful.

Regarding your Whitlam comment, did it ever occur to you that many pilots prefer not to disagree with a pilot who holds a strong industrial opinion like you do because they would rather not be in disgareement with their boss at work? Many times I’ve seen some IR expert pilot holding court about how screwed over he is with everyone kind of nodding along. As soon as he leaves, everyone else agrees with how out of touch he is. That might help you understand the 82%
The only problem with that comment is I don’t bring it up first they do. Secondly, the pilots going to the 787 off the 747 are going with a gun at their head, they can’t commute any more it’s become impossible, don’t believe me then ask them, they don’t want to go. Lastly, you don’t want to comment on the 35% productivity you gave away, I wonder why?