PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unbelievable - family forced to sit in the aeroplane floor
Old 15th Jan 2019, 15:03
James7

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by roundwego
For F*cks sake all you PC objectors, get a life and grow some balls. The crew used their initiative and got the pax home safely and legally. The sad thing is that the SLF which in this case didn’t have the intelligence or intellect to appreciate the effort that was afforded to them to get them home then took advantage of the situation by going “public” to the media.

If I was TUI senior management I would be congratulating the crew, standing up to the media and, while accepting that the CAA might have to ask some questions, tell them to get back in their box in the politest of ways.
gets my vote, Too many posters here trying to find all sorts of reasons to hang the crew/operator. Many times i have had to position in a jump seat and i had a business class standby seat. So you have to move a little to let the crew get on with their job, so what! Usually only for a few minutes anyway. Also had many family members / companions in jump seats over the years (38 of them). Just a shame we are not allowed to use the flight deck seats anymore. Another PC correctness gone mad. There are many aircraft with bars and lots of pax standing. Storm in a teacup!