PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unbelievable - family forced to sit in the aeroplane floor
Old 14th Jan 2019, 06:52
pilotmike

Received 73 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by roundwego
For F*cks sake .... The sad thing is that the SLF which in this case didn’t have the intelligence or intellect to appreciate the effort that was afforded to them to get them home then took advantage of the situation by going “public” to the media.

If I was TUI senior management I would be congratulating the crew, standing up to the media and, while accepting that the CAA might have to ask some questions, tell them to get back in their box in the politest of ways.
Roughly translated as:

The sad thing was when the passengers with presumed normal intelligence turned up to their BOOKED and PAID FOR seats, were checked in with CONFIRMED seats, only to find the seats didn't exist.

Why try to embellish your misunderstandings about what actually happened by libelling the subject passengers on a public forum with disgusting made up nonsense about their lack of intelligence AND intellect, just to support your badly formed and mistaken argument. Quite some assumption you're making there, and quite a bold allegation to make publicly.

Your comments say more about yourself than about the intelligence of the subject passengers, who simply, and very reasonably, expected to find they could sit on the seats that they had booked, paid for, and had confirmed by the airline.

As for
If I was TUI senior management I would be congratulating the crew
you're not TUI senior management. Spouting forth as you do, it is clear that you're most unlikely ever to be so.