Old 13th Jan 2019, 13:35
  #628 (permalink)  
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Canada
Age: 37
Posts: 62
Hey hope somebody can clarify something for me, I have a UK ATPL but a Polish class 1 medical, the initial medical I had was a UK one, but for the last 10 years I have been sending the medical exam records myself to the medical department in the UK to have on record. My question is I requested a change of license to the Polish one and sent out form SRG2150 and SRG1202 my doc 155 from Polish is already there, do I still need to send the SOLI to the Polish CAA? Uk caa says

“If you have a current non-UK medical certificate, we require confirmation from the Medical Department of the EASAmember state that issued your initial medical certificate that you have no serious medical problems”

which was the uk and the beginning. Thanks for your help
Tomasz is offline