PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best Electronic Pilot Logbook
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2019, 16:29
Phalare

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lucky_lee
That's what ticked me off too. If it had been 5€ a month then I could live with it, but 9€ is just to much. I actually wrote this to them, and got a reply that they would take it in to consideration, but they also argued that LogTen Pro still was more expensive, since their full packed place them at 113 € a year.
About the transfer of hours, you need to export your hours from Flylogio, and then use converter from mccPilotlog homepage to get it converted to their format. I would post you the link, but I haven't made enough posts yet on this forum
They say it takes about 8 days, but they have automated the process so it only took about 8 min. The transfer is then just a matter of following their guide in the program.
It wont transfer stuff like type of approach and simulators, and you will probably have to fix the aircraft's as well.
Right now I am running the free version of mccPilotlog, and I have to admit that I like Flylogios setup more. A lot of the stuff I am missing, will probably be fixed once I buy their full setup, but I still find the Flylogio setup more smooth and easy to use.
Thanks Lucky_lee ! I have done it a few days ago, and although it took me some annoying hours to get the right figures, the transfer is now done.
Indeed, I lost the type of approaches but I can live with it..
So far I'm pretty happy about Mcc, it looks more professional and there are a lot of interesting options if you buy the PRO version. Only drawback so far is the design which looks extremely old and the fact that it takes some time to understand how everything works.