PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Three Questions
Thread: Three Questions
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2018, 21:18
Tea time

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We went through this sh-t back in 99, yet even then the pilots weren’t prepared to go out . The company called our bluff correctly . I was prepared to go out along with a small minority but not enough people to make a difference . Everyone had an excuse at the time , I’ve got a mortgage , or kids in school, or just got promoted , It was disgusting to see so many roll over and submit .
‘I cannot even begin to describe the panic that would reverberate around the 3rd floor and the board if just for once the majority found their courage and walked . All this sh-t would stop and they would never try anything else again .
Go out , demand a 15% pay rise and a properly worded COS . Without , wording such as , normally , or can be altered by the company at any time . What have you got to lose , your job ? Is it even worth having any more ?
sorry just woke up from my daydream because it will never become a reality. the company has taken almost everything else from you so you might as well let them take your dignity too ........