View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2018, 13:23
  #7 (permalink)  
Ken Scott
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: In the State of Denial
Posts: 769
So it sounds like I was given incorrect information, I will need to pay for the SEP, FI, IRR & aerobatic rating, but as you say I can't find a charge to add aerobatic instructor to the FI on top of the rating & billing me for the removal of a restriction that was never applied to my licence is positively 'Dick Turpin'. Perhaps I should go for a restricted FI & as soon as I receive it apply to have the restriction removed - the same cost to me but it will at least generate an admin burden for the CAA & they'll have to print a new licence?!
Ken Scott is offline