PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So if it’s so bad....why aren’t you all quitting?
Old 10th Dec 2018, 22:00
Tea time

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MC , I take your point on this one issue , but in general you remind me of Nancy Pelosi , if you aren’t aware of who she is look up some of her utterances. I would just like to know how many management pilots or staff are operating on Christmas Day and Boxing Day .
i would venture a guess at a big fat zero , because spending time with your family is important and of course you deserve it because 8-5 5 days a week excluding public holidays is monstrously tiring .
The main issue that I see with you and your cubical cronies is that you all seem to be blissfully unaware that there is a huge problem with the moral of the pilots which gets progressively worse with each insult from the CEO . Sooner or later the numbers heading for the exit door will cripple the operation . Maybe not in the next few months but it is getting worse .
Personally I would like the entire pilot workforce to stop work tomorrow , have Christmas and New Year off . It’s getting to the state that I really don’t care if I’m employed by Cathay or not . The job isn’t what it used to be , so if I lost it so be it . At least I would have gone down fighting instead of waiting to be run over again and again. Or become like the dog cowering in the corner trembling in anticipation of the next beating .