PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS long haul EBA
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2018, 12:28
SandyPalms

Received 88 Likes on 32 Posts
This is your quote Capt Colonial

However, don’t let facts get in the way of a good furphy! Noting that the bid to move to the Rotating Rat Cage was rejected on every other Fleet by Long Haul Pilots (that is a fact!) might give others reading these posts some (real) insight!
Alright captain. I’m not arguing either, just pointing out that I believe you’re intentionally not being entirely truthful. With regard to PSN vote, there was a majority in various places, so it wasn’t rejected, it just didn’t make the 60%. You are making it sound like is was rejected entirely, and I believe that you are doing that on purpose.
You’re telling half truths that you then dress up as facts which support your assertions (Isn’t that what you despise so much about our CEO?), and then use those half truths as evidence that people following this thread should now have “real insight”. That is all. The vote on the PSN specifically is irrelevant, you are using it as an example, so so am I. As you say I can disagree and I do (others can use the numbers you provided to make up there own minds), but that is what freedom affords me.

Good grief.

Last edited by SandyPalms; 10th Dec 2018 at 13:57.