PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS long haul EBA
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2018, 07:51
Capt Colonial

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Defried: Super Seniority – Does not exist once you have limits and buckets placed on Long-Haul bidding!

However, don’t let facts get in the way of a good furphy! Noting that the bid to move to the Rotating Rat Cage was rejected on every other Fleet by Long Haul Pilots (that is a fact!) might give others reading these posts some (real) insight!

Composite Lines (trialled by Qantas) always appeared to be the fair solution to me. Everyone shared a little of the (Reserve) pain and Seniority was still served.

Drshmoo: Approximately 80% bid for the last E.A thus approximately 20% did not. I personally would be careful (respectful?) of making (unfounded) accusations of who Bid for what reason. Most of the people I talk to bid under the fear that was promulgated by Qantas Corporate Management that we may not get the B-787 Fleet! You might owe the dragon man an apology?

More importantly...there is a New E.A. on the industrial Horizon and Yes, this is the E.A. that will prove our metal and our unity as Qantas L-H pilots!

Merry Xmas!