View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2018, 15:24
  #6 (permalink)  
4 Holer
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida USA
Age: 56
Posts: 1
Heavy Transport Category on any ICAO Cat 1 Country 121 certificate requires Manufacturer support. Maybe in deep Dark Africa not required but you have to get out of the UK first ??? Also TCAS 7.1 for EASA airspace comes to mind......
4 Holer is offline