PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX and pilots ironing out wrinkle to a new deal..Trump style
Old 3rd Dec 2018, 14:30
oriental flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mole ,

I'm saddened to say this but the reaction will be the same as last year, perhaps with a few more Capt's taking some form of action but it won't be painful enough for the company accountants to be worried about it .
Unless there will be a massive backlash with each Capt arranging his own personal retaliation that is sufficiently large to make them sit up and cause them pain nothing will change. Until you hit the bottom line , any accountant will simply say. Look we saved x dollars from salaries and so far its only cost y dollars to achieve so we are well ahead.
People will say what can we do ? There is plenty you can do , your hands are on the throttles , those big shiny jets are thirsty , make your own individual plan be creative
For me my starting point 1 salary less = 30 days off and go from there . If you are faced with a bigger foe use guerrilla tactics (Definition : Guerrilla a member of a small independent group taking part in irregular fighting, typically against a larger better organised foe )