PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shuttleworth Displays - Feedback Required, Please
Old 17th Oct 2003, 05:43
Airbedane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for posting the PM, SC, but I'm afraid I missed it. If you'll allow me, I'm going to put it back, but slightly amended.

At the beginning of the thread I said post whatever you like, but give a solution (or words to that effect) and that's what you did. It provides an alternate view with a perfectly good suggestion . It deserves to stay!

Again, I'm afraid I'm pressed for time. I'll try to answer the last few posts over the weekend.

A

"Hi SC,

Would you mind posting your PM, I think it would go well on the thread - we may also get some feedback as to how others see your act.......

I'll pass your request to xxxxx, our display consultant, I also suggest you contact her yourself on xxxxx xxxxxx.
All the Best, and thanks for the input.
A

[quote]
Southern Cross wrote on 15th October 2003 16:21:
Hi Airbedane

I have a suggestion, but thought I wouldn't be quite so cheeky as to post it on the general thread....!

Please could you consider inviting the Aerostars back next season instead of the Yakovlevs - 6 aeroplanes vs (now) 2... next year the Yak 50's, of which we have 5, are 30 years old in design - not quite up to the usual standard of beautiful classic aeroplanes that you feature, but getting there!

Also, there is now an original 1938 Swiss built Bucker Jungmann in the UK with its original Hirth engine - the only one of its type in the UK (the rest are Spanish CASA's from the 50's or newbuild Jungmanns). She is flying in original Swiss military colours and sports her original registration "A-12". I don't know if that might be of interest but certainly it is a genuine pre-war trainer and able to display a decent aerobatic sequence as well.

Best of luck for 2004.

Best regards

xxxxxxxxxx

"

So what's wrong with that?