PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlanta Icelandic
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2018, 14:40
B744chauffeur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Contracts

Dear all,

You'll start on worldwide, later they'll offer 3/2 or 3/3, just before the **** hits the fan that is. Like now, big shortage for the 2nd half of December, they are offering 3/2 and 3/3 like crazy now, starting somewhere between 11th and 15th of December. This is how they try to cover their flights.

More airplanes are coming for ASL Belgium and CAL to start their ACE project but who is going to fly them? They don't have enough peolpe to fly the flights they have at the moment?

The island Gucci boys and girls got a 20% salary increase, the contractors are getting capped of at lower rates to compensate for this...... And $50 per diem, are we living in 1920???!!!!!

I'll post the contracts a little later, still working on getting my personal data out of them.

Believe me, this is not the company you want to work for. Everything sounds good and wow, I'm going to fly 747.... After a couple of months the truth comes to the surface.............

and yes to all the comments above, the money sucks, and if you have any comment, they have the unpaid leave 'tool' to shut you up. Spend your money the right way and buy a 787/777 type rating.