PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Beyond 55 extensions are here.
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2018, 13:26
Air Profit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your premise is incorrect. The resignations are concerning the company, but they have decided to bluff it out. There is obviously another agenda at play, because a management who truly cared about the long term health and safety of the airline would be alarmed at what is happening, and would be doing far more to ensure satisfied employees. As for number, as mentioned earlier, 4 on Monday alone...and many more in the midst of securing employment elsewhere. Come back in 12 months and we can debate the facts instead of the rumour. I'll stand on the fact that I know of many individuals who are awaiting interviews, course dates or at the very least are getting their applications in. COS18 has stripped away any illusions as to what awaits them if they stay with CX. Not many that I know are willing to risk wasting any more time with an airline that plainly doesn't value them, and in fact treats them with utter contempt (example:higher housing to a new hire than someone who's been here 10 years !). Not much more to say. CX management have said all anyone needs to hear.