PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS long haul EBA
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2018, 02:15
Capt_SNAFU

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Thus all these pilots want (and their families) is some degree of certainty. They are looking to the Company and being fed total BS (for Administrative and Fiscal reasons)! They are looking to their Association and hear nothing but Silence from the AIPA!
I'm interested Capt Colonial about what exactly it is that AIPA is meant to do? The company don't seem to know exactly when it is going and probably are required to tell the market when they do, so how given that can AIPA somehow ascertain this? I doubt Alan will just hand it over if AIPA demand it. Can you outline the Administrative and Fiscal reasons for the company BS? Do you actually believe that AIPA don't want certainty for the pilots?

The upcoming RIN will not be pleasant for those involved (some who will have been RIN ed more than once before) hopefully it can be navigated in the best way possible. (At least hopefully better by the company than the last few RINs we have gone through, AIPA where good when I was went through it)

Also I hope that both the company and AIPA follow up with those who are RINed 6/12 months down the track to see how they are going. I know I am still unhappy about how I was RINed and so no doubt are many who have gone through the process.