View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2018, 01:24
Flex88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anger

Originally Posted by lessonlearnt
Astro

Please don't be ignorant.
So did we all know we were signing for 4.5 years as a SO? Did we all know that we would have no increase for the last couple years ? Did we all know that due to CX wanting to save money they screw SO's around? NO....I was told by CX that it was 2.5 years maximum! Yes maybe I should of looked at the snakes that were saying that. I have learnt a lesson never trust a word these 3rd floor "daddies boys" say.

Now protecting the B scale - I agree with you. I will never want them to be thrown under the bus for our gains - but have we as LEP SO's gain anything? NO we have not. And I can hear these GODS aka Captains we fly with say .... you knew what you signed for, or HKPA is under CC/TB.

HKPA was not the reason we began the TB/CC....it was added. These Captains would never give up there lives under the CC and training positions just for HKPA. So ask yourself where is our protection?
Our GOD's think they the only one's with experience in the world, or airline. They think they sh1t hot pilots....ummmm then why are SO's correcting you on our FCOM 3 work, or OPS A updates? Some of the SO's in this company have more experience than 2 x FO's combined.

What we should be doing as a group of pilots and a union is we should have put a stop to POS18 long time ago and had a strike vote etc.
But NO - these GODS of ours are still using commanders discreation, taking up training positions, reducing the fuel to save there fuel log, or diverting to VMMC due to fog and making the tired crew operate back with the RED lanyards around there necks.....team players right?

This whole situation is F%$KED and I would strike if maybe our GOD's had the balls....they the leaders of this airline...well when it comes to messing everyone around with rest they make it known they the boss.
Well then BOSS I dare you to get the union to take action?
It seems to me that LL is angry at himself for being lead down the garden path by 3rd floor sycophants doing exactly what they have been doing for 25 years now. If LL had read these forum postings BEFORE he signed on (with his massive experience) as a mere seat warmer for XX years he would have known how it is here.
That said, his ego got the best of him and he's now pissed off and angry.. That is what happens when you let big dick syndrome rule your life.

As a seat warmer you are ultra angry and sadly you've just started here !! Perhaps best if you move on to a company where you don't have to worry about your rage issues or blood pressure this early in the game.

YOU SIGNED UP !!!

Own it....