PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brexit and Engineers
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2018, 22:42
Alber Ratman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rigga
I know that Alber doesn't have a BCAR Section L and I doubt he has spent a week going through all the BCARS studying how they work for his view of them.
My 1st BCAR oral exam lasted 4 hours, sitting in a bare cellar room of the long-gone Heathrow CAA office. My second interview was quite a bit shorter and my third was 20 minutes including a coffee. "Bullsh!t" was quickly dismissed - as was the person trying it on!

Yes, ONB, the FAA has its role in the world too, hence the word 'almost' appeared in the sentence
Rigga, I know where they are and how to read them. My EASA module 10 was read the basic Regulations from Part M downwards plus the ANO and BCARs on the CAA website.Had to covered the lot as I had an exam that was as random as the CAA Part 66 one was you would get at Gatwick. I never took the BCAR L route as it was dead before I started in the industry, it was dead before I took my first civilain exam! That was over 12 years ago. I was reading air ledge for a lot longer that a week, try 2 months every evening after I got back from work.. All my PART 66 was self learned. Not one minute in the classroom.

Last edited by Alber Ratman; 9th Nov 2018 at 13:37.