PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - One pilot union for all Australian pilots.
Old 25th Oct 2018, 08:09
ITCZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lucerne
You can thank your union for that then can't you? If the non-unionised sectors allow greater flexibility of the individual agreement then that's just one reason why the unionised sectors offer disadvantage to both employers and pilots alike.
Folks, why feed this troll?

Here we have a fellow that only tells us he is a pilot aged 41. He freely offers his 'opinion' whilst denigrating unions.

I'll give you a tip - he's not a man, he's not a grownup. His is the entitled mind of a teenager in a grownups body.

What is a grownup?

A grownup is someone who goes out there and pursues the right things, in their own names.

Every pilot union rep in every company has done something that this wally actively avoids.

They put their name to their actions, popular or otherwise.

Every union rep at every australian airline company is known to the management. They push for what they believe in, and sometimes things they dont believe in but their constituent members tell them they have to push for. And they do it on the public record.

I normally don't bite when w@nkers like Lucerne start spouting sh!te. Twenty first century union reps cannot be thugs - old style CFMEA thuggery gets pilots fired and out of the industry. Lucerne has his opinion and opinions are like a~~holes, everybody got one, everybody thinks theirs is important, and not too many other people are really interested in yours.

I'll start paying attention to people like Lucern's opinions when they take the step that every pilot union rep past and present has done. Grab his company ID card, hold it up and take a selfie and post it here so we know who he is, who he works for, and what he represents. The basic step every pilot union rep he critiques has taken.

My money is on the fact that he won't. He won't have the courage and won't measure up to the men and women he disparages.