PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shuttleworth Displays - Feedback Required, Please
Old 15th Oct 2003, 17:20
Hairyplane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Freeloaders

MOTF - Had a great time thank you (apart from the few million illegals I seem to have imported inside my belly....)

Your information does indeed make sense and aligns with my rather dusty recollections - thanks for that.

DB - Let me tell you a string of funny police dog stories when I see you next, especially the one where I called the duty dog handler out in the middle of the night to a very recent burglary (yes, he did indeed have his police Gannex on over his pidgies!) he walked round to the back of his van, opened the door and said - 'oh bu@@er ....., I've forgotten the dog....'

Burglars 1 - Cops 0

Back to my favourite subject of Old Warden and the subject of this thread! -

Catering. I think anybody will agree that this needs looking at. There' s plenty of evidence that visitors currently are inclined to bring their own scoff. A profit opportunity missed.

I like the idea of a hog roast and...well...any change from sausage rolls and dull sandwiches really.

Cider - yes indeedy! Especially if its from Biddenden, Kent

Shepherd & Neame Spitfire - my favourite real ale from the oldest brewery in England. Kent again. Yes to that too please!

(Both of which give me the foulest of hangovers. ......)

Walrus - (If we cant have a genuine Walrus on the BBQ........!)
Wow - what a show-stopper one of those would be. I wonder what it would cost?

Must dash (for reasons connected with line one above).

HP